Saturday, April 30, 2011

My pics for the week

I had said earlier that I wanted to take at least 1 pic per day, mostly for myself to see what I've done during the week, but also just to share with you and possibly even challenge you to do the same.  I knew I didn't want to post a blog post every day just to share my daily pictures.  I don't have a big enough nor loyal enough blog following to attempt that move.  So, I decided to try and post my weekly pics on Friday.  That way I feel I've shared my pics and my life with you and made you smile...or laugh...or unsubscribe from my blog...well, hopefully not the last one. I need followers for my blog!

Friday, April 22, 2011
Alix got a picture from my brother that he drew for her
I got some crayons out and colored a picture to send to my nephew, Ryan.  I always loved to color with a brand new set of sharpened crayons.

Date night at the shooting range at Bass Pro Shop 


SATURDAY APRIL 23, 2011                           
Happy Birthday to my Dad (a day early)



 Spent the early afternoon at Justin Boots in Justin, TX looking for boots and clothes for my daughter to wear to summer camp when she goes to work as a wrangler


 STORM CLOUDS!! (April 23 &24)



MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011 - A FEW MOMENTS WITH GOD
my daily prayer journal
This little soldier has spiritual meaning to me.  The Lord is always fighting for me even when I'm not aware that He is.  Just a little visual reminder for me

TUESDAY APRIL 26, 2011-RANGERS GAME WITH MY FRIEND JULIE



WEDNESDAY APRIL 27, 2011
I GOT MY TIARA TO WEAR FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING :)

 THURSDAY APRIL 28, 2011
Had lunch with my mom and sister-in-law at Celebrity Cafe where they have this yummy display case filled with sugary goodness!
FRIDAY APRIL 29, 2011
THE ROYAL WEDDING!!
Prince William and Kate Middleton
Blackberry scones, Earl Grey tea, the girls little tea set and plastic tiara's to wear for the Royal Wedding
The happy couple leaving Westminster Abbey
The fairy tale princess ride in a carriage with her prince
Alix & I were awake by 5 a.m. to watch the Royal Wedding 









1 comment:

  1. I am just now reading this. I don't know why it's taken me so long, but.....
    I had fun at the game with you and thought it was cool that you documented it in your blog! I need to send you the pic of us at that game. :)

    ReplyDelete