Thursday, April 21, 2011

Snapshots of my Day


I had this bright idea to try to take at least one picture a day of something to remember the day by.  Realization that time is moving by very quickly caused me to want to try to slow it down a little by capturing it in pictures.  Luckily you, my blog readers, get to be the guinea pigs and walk through this idea with me!  Don't bail on me, ok?!  I'm still going to continue with my apps and coffee quips because that is what I love to do.  But as an outlet for my photographic genius I decided to use my blog instead of using facebook.  My hope is to grow my blog but isn't that everyone who blogs hope is?!

Ok, so now that I have that out of the way here are 3 pics of my day today.

The pic above is of my new Vera Bradley laptop "skin".  I LOVE all things Vera Bradley.  I think her patterns are fun and her purses have a bunch of pockets to keep me organized. The purses aren't everyone's personal style because they are bright, big colorful patterns but they definitely work for me!

Today I got to spend the afternoon with a couple of friends making cotton candy for our church's Easter Egg Hunt this Saturday.  Mike and I usually help make cotton candy for the Fall Festival our church does around Halloween.  It's always fun, but then again, I love cotton candy!  The afternoon cotton candy making was a good, sugary way to break up the afternoon :-)
Now it makes sense  why I was so jittery all afternoon!  Sugar, baby!! 
I took the pics with my android phone using the Vignette Demo app using a couple of different effects and grungy frame.  I'm trying to make the most of the camera on my phone so I'll be experimenting with various apps.  If only I had the Instagram app that's only available on the iPhone :-?

No comments:

Post a Comment